Are you passionate about Occupational Health Care?
Are you interested in owning your own HSP Group Occupational Health Center?
Who are we?
HSP Group SA was established in 1995 (as Health and Safety Professionals) and continues to grow, setting the benchmark in Occupational Health in South Africa, as we merge medicine and industry.
With our constant and established team of qualified experts in the field of occupational health care and safety services, and extremely well equipped referral centres, mobile units and on-site clinics we offer unique solutions to company’s Occupational Health and Safety compliance.
What is the cost to set up an HSP clinic?
Establishment cost: R521 000.00
Initial Franchise fee: R150 000.00
Working Capital: R300 000.00
Total investment (incl VAT): R1 107 510.00
Own Contribution needed: 50%
Marketing Fee: 4% of gross sales
Royalty fee: 8% of gross sales or a Minimum payment, whichever is greater
What are the criteria to become a franchisee?
Each application will be evaluated individually; however the basic criteria are as follows:
- Previous food service experience is beneficial.
- Owners are expected to operate the business themselves.
- An understanding of how franchising works.
- Available capital to setup the business.
- A positive attitude and good people skills.
- Not afraid of long hours and hard work.
- Understands the importance of customers.
- Works well under pressure.
- Systems and procedures orientated.
- An understanding of local markets and people.
- Excellent communication skills.
How do I Become a Franchisee?
Please complete our online application below and one of our representatives will contact you.
HSP Group SA will never sell your personal information. The information provided to us in this enquiry is for the strict purpose of delivering it to the specific business that you have requested.