The modern traveller faces numerous PREVENTABLE threats:
- Yellow Fever
- Hepatitis A and B
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Tetanus Diphtheria
- Cholera and amazingly, even more…
Our network of travel clinics offer expert advice on the recommended immunisation, and prescriptions that will keep you well on your business trip, adventures abroad, or holiday and bring you back home, happy and healthy. Our team is dedicated to make sure that your loved ones come home healthy.
Our travel clinics provide the following and much more…
- Travel Immunisation (including Yellow Fever, Meningitis, etc..
- Pre and Post trip medical examinations
- Occupational Health Travel Services for your employees working abroad
- Certificate of fitness to work cross border
- Trip specific consultations, training and advice.
- Patient Education
- Travel First-Aid Kits
- Dental Screening
- Advice to travellers for minimising of travel risks
- Design of Corporate travel Policies
- Malaria prophylaxis (including Tablets, Repellents, Impregnated Mosquito Nets, etc…
Make sure your travel memories are happy ones, contact us or visit one of our centres.
HSP Kempton Park
Intercare, Cavendish centre, 127 Monument Rd (Cnr Rietfontein Rd), Glen Marais, Kempton Park
Phone: 011 391 7113/072 362 0169
3 Kram Street, Isando
Phone: 011 392 4800/060 858 6868
26 Commercial road, Wadeville
Phone: 011 824 2435/063 711 9818
Cnr Hertz Boulvevard & Mc Colm Boulevard
Phone: 072 584 7159