COVID-19 PCR test remain the gold standard for diagnosing COVID-19.
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (also called the antigen test) remain an excellent alternative offered by HSP Group.
There are 2 types of rapid tests currently offered by HSP Group and is now offered in our clinics or on-site, antigen tests and the antibody testing.
Take note of the following:
- COVID-19 Antigen testing can be used to diagnose a patient, you do not have to confirm a positive result with a follow up PCR test.
- Results take up to 30 minutes to read. The patient is required to stay in the clinic during this time for the outcome of the test.
- There is no accompanying certificate with this test. This is not a laboratory test and will not have a Laboratory certificate of result.
- These tests are NOT currently recognised by the Mines or borders.
- Travelers will HAVE to have a PCR test with the Laboratory
- By law EVERY patient MUST be captured on the National Health Laboratory Service site by the nurse conducting the test.
At our walk in clinics
Covid 19 Rapid Antigen Testing (Clinic)- R389.57 (ex vat)– This test includes the test and the nurse consultation time.Make a Booking
HSP Group can perform the COVID-19 Antigen Rapid tests on-site at your company.
Covid 19 Rapid Antigen Testing (On-site)– R350.00 per test (ex vat). Terms and conditions apply.
For quotes please contact Sr Welna 082 581 8833 or firstname.lastname@example.org