We offer customised hearing protection for individuals working in noise areas.
An impression of you ear will be taken and couriered for specialised protection units to be made to fit your ear comfortably.
The hearing protection comes with a bag and clip to pin your hearing protection to your jacket while working.
You will also receive training on how to care for you newly fitted PPE.
If you experience these signs repeatedly or in combination, they may indicate a hearing loss:
- People seem to mumble more frequently.
- You have difficulty understanding speech in noise – like in a restaurant.
- You experience ringing in your ears – called tinnitus.
- You often ask people to repeat themselves.
- Your family complains that you set the radio or TV too loud.
- You no longer hear normal household sounds, such as the dripping of a tap, the ringing of a doorbell or the ‘beep’ of a microwave oven.
- You have difficulty understanding a conversation when in a large group or crowd.
- You can hear the other person speaking during a conversation, but have trouble understanding all the words.
- You find telephone conversations increasingly difficult.
- You have trouble hearing when your back is turned to the speaker.
- You have been told you speak too loudly or in some cases too softly.
Remember you’re the boss of you’re hearing loss!
For more information regarding Hearing loss in the workplace or occupational health topics, kindly contact us