On-site Clinic Facilities
Our on-site clinic facilites, primary health care clinic or mobile clinic facility, focus on providing you with ongoing health care and medical treatment for your employees.
We empower employers, offering medical surveillance, primary health care and wellness services by licensed personnel on your premises.
HSP Group has flexible and cost-effective solutions.
We service employers across the board (large or small) including but not limited to commercial, construction, food and beverage, retail, security, mining or offshore.
This empowers your company to provide good quality care for employees with medical conditions affecting their ability to work leading to reduced absenteeism and increasing productivity.
Our on-site clinics offer various advantages to employer’s incl. but not limited to:
- Health risk assessments can be conducted every 2 years based on the company’s environmental survey.
- Medical surveillance based on risk profiles can be done on site within the scope of clinic equipment.
- Trend analysis based on statistics (monthly report) in the form of a monthly report provided to management.
- On-site counselling and referral services for abnormal cases to our Occupational health medical practitioner.
- Assist with primary health care medication, as well as chronic medication provided on-site. We will follow-up on chronic illness’s picked up in the medical examination
- Lower health care costs by reducing unnecessary emergency care visits, by providing health care to all injuries being reported to the clinic, when on-site.
- Assist in all LTA & fatality investigations. Assist with the management of disability cases.
- Wellness promotions can be provided by our marketing department as part of wellness days on-site.
Advantages to employees:
- On-site medication
- Monitoring of chronic illnesses
- Consultations with nurses and doctors on-site obtaining “instant” healthcare services.
Why we are the best in onsite primary health care:
Passionate about health care
Occupational Health Medical Doctors
Occupational Health Nurses
Medical Waste management
Dispensing license registration
Medicines and disposals
State of the art clinic equipment
Locum Nurses, technicians and doctors