Our counselling solutions are available nationwide and includes the following services:
Employee 24/7 Counselling Contact Centre for telephonic counselling assistance
Telephonic counselling assistance provided by our highly qualified and experienced registered nurses and counsellors on challenges including:
- physical health and medical enquiries (including COVID-19);
- mental health;
- addiction and substance abuse;
- death and bereavement;
- domestic and social problems;
- personal finances with referral to a financial planner, if required;
- legal guidance with referral to an attorney, if required; and
- workplace related concerns.
Face to face counselling (on-site, off site or via Skype or Zoom)
Our psychologist will facilitate one-on-one counselling sessions with employees identified by you. A one-on-one counselling session is one hour in duration.
This counselling can be conducted at your premises (if a minimum of 2 sessions are booked on the day), or can be conducted off site, either at our psychologist’s offices, or via a Zoom online call.
Trauma debriefing counselling (individual or group sessions)
Trauma debriefing assists employees in dealing with the physical or psychological symptoms that are associated with trauma exposure.
HSP Group can offer prompt and professional individual and group trauma debriefing and counselling services to employees exposed to incidents of trauma. (We recommend a maximum of 8 people in a group session).
Management consultation and referrals
We can provide dedicated counselling solutions for supervisors and managers to assist with:
- Helping them identify best approaches to engaging with employees on performance and productivity concerns, workplace changes, conduct concerns, and crises management.
- Management coaching to help them improve leadership skills and methods to handle difficult employees.
- Guidance to assist them with accurately identifying, managing and referring employees with performance or conduct concerns to our counsellors.
Retrenchment debriefing and counselling
We can provide dedicated counsellors to deal with your retrenchment debriefing and counselling.
Online chat counselling assistance
Contact us to book a counselling appointment.