We are proud of the work we do and driven by passion in our careers, how about you?
We hire for attitude and train for skill, so if you’re passionate and you have a great attitude, then you’re one step closer to joining our family of career orientated professionals.
Our company wouldn’t be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people.
Consider working for HSP Group where we offer you a career and not just a job.
We provide employees with tools to further their careers while exceeding our client’s expectations. Our organisation is all about team work and we believe that success is achieved good people working and hard work.
We are a reputable leader in the Occupational Health field in South Africa and offer the following services:
- Risk assessments
- Establishments of standards
- Occupational Risk Exposure Profiles
- PPE Programs
- Medical surveillance programs including:
- Executive medical programs
- Tests include:
- Hearing tests
- Lung Functions
- General Medical Examinations
- Vision Screening
- Biological Monitoring
- Clearance for working at heights
- ECG resting and stress
- Specialised work assessments e.g.:
- Newly diagnosed epileptic
- Underground worker clearance
- Drivers (including hazardous and heavy duty) and much more
If you’ve got the desire to start your medical career by being part of an innovative group of professionals in a fun and rewarding environment, then we invite you to send in your C.V. and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
East Rand Vacancy
HSP Group is looking for a Registered nurse for a 16 hour per week position in the East rand & JHB
- A valid Nursing Qualification is essential with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in occupational health & wellness
- Registration with SANC & SASOHN/DENOSA compulsory
- Dispensing certificate
- Audiometry would be an advantage
Should you be interested, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Keep an eye on this page for career development opportunities or email us your C.V.