Workplace Drug Screening Programme
HSP Group offers a solution for every Workplace Drug Screening Programme requirement, including:
- Assistance with policy writing
- Initial and refresher awareness training
- On-site screening tests (5 panel multi drug urine test)
- Laboratory quantitative analysis and report stemming from a non-negative screening test
- Referrals to a rehabilitation centre.
HSP offers employers various packages to assist with their company’s Workplace Employee Drug Screening Programme (all of which can be fully customised specific to your needs and budget):
Please note: package costs exclude:
- Travel which will be quoted separately
- Laboratory quantitative analysis and report stemming from a non-negative screening test, which will be quoted on a case by case basis
Alcohol and drug abuse creates significant safety and health hazards and can lead to minor or serious injuries. It can also result in decreased productivity and poor employee morale in the workplace.
OHSA General Safety Regulation 2A states that every employer has a duty to stop persons from entering or remaining at work if they appear to be under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs.
Drug Screening can be used for:
- Pre-employment testing
- Random employee testing
- Post-incident testing
- Reasonable suspicion testing
Contact us to discuss your Workplace Drug Screening Programme Requirements.