There is no need to put your employee medicals on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have you covered, safely, and in compliance with all WHO and SA Department of Health COVID-19 standards.
All Occupational Health medical screening, Primary Health Care and Travel clinic services are fully functional.
What precautions has HSP put in place during?
- HSP staff wear all PPE (face masks, gloves, plastic aprons) as required;
- Each of the employees on visiting the test venue will be issued with a 3 layer filter surgical mask;
- Disinfection of high contact areas of equipment between patients;
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces throughout the day;
- Sanitising of hands between patients;
- Maintenance of social distancing;
- In compliance with the South African Thoracic Society’s statement on the conduct of lung function testing, no lung function test will be conducted. Instead, Chest X-Rays will be used for lung screening.
We remain commited to ensuring the health and safety of your employees in order to support your business’s producticity and continuity.
List of services offered at HSP Group
- Fitness to Work Assessment
- Entry/Pre-employment Medicals
- Exit Medicals
- Annual/Periodic Medicals
- Across Border Medicals
- Full Travel Clinic
- Working at Heights Medicals
- Mining Red ticket Medicals
- PDP Medicals
- Primary Health Care (on and off site)
- Mobile Chest X-rays
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Return to work medical assessments
- Employee Assistance programme with 24hr help line
Want to make a booking?
Simply click here and complete our request form Click Here